Friday, November 04, 2005

Money

We never have enough, we want more, someone always wants it. That's the name of the game, especially here in New York. JAC over at NyDating has breached the topic of who needs to pay for a date. Now earlier I breached the topic over who buys drinks when meeting someone. My basic conclusion is that the first round is on the person who asked. And I would like to think that the similar rules apply to dates in general. Simply put, if you ask, you should offer to pay. Note, that I said you should offer to pay, didn't say you have to pay.

If it looks like it is going to be a multiple date evening, i.e. drinks, movie, dinner, cuddling, etc then it may be best to break it up into segments, I get the drinks, you get the movie, I get the dinner check (you could always offer to get the tip, guys love that), then we share the cuddling. (Unless you ditch me for the better looking guy at the bar ... Damn you Bob... If only I were Justice Guy.) Seriously though, it never hurts to share. And ladies, don't leave us for some Doctor named Bob, that hurts so bad ... Right in the pancreas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home